Kohler Co., founded in 1873, begins its 150th year of delivering first-to-market innovations with the announcement of the line of intelligent products the company will showcase at CES 2023 in Las Vegas. The leader in kitchen, bathroom, energy systems and hospitality will showcase products and services designed to help people improve their well-being at home, with technologies that ensure smart water supply and management in everyday life.
Experience the full interactive multi-channel press release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/9115452-kohler-showcases-kitchen-bath-category-leadership-ces-2023/
Creating better experiences for people by improving water supply and increasing efficiency is a competitive advantage for Kohler. These are some of the product innovations on display at Kohler’s booth (#5921) at CES:
– Anthem’s smart shower valves and shower controls simultaneously provide different temperature, pressure and spray settings for each water outlet at the push of a button. Simultaneous rinsing with hot and cold water provides hydrotherapeutic benefits and a spa-like experience at home. Anthem’s digital smart shower systems control up to six water outlets and display how much water has been used after each shower to let people know their usage.
– Statement VES (Variable Eco-Spray) brand shower heads and handheld shower heads use up to 40 percent less water than the typical 2.5 gallon per minute (gpm) shower head. Statement VES’ low-flow spray mode is optimized to provide strong rinse coverage while retaining heat, meeting two important showering needs. The Statement collection features Kohler’s Katalyst air induction technology, which locks air into the water droplets to make them feel bigger and retain heat longer, allowing for a luxurious long soak with less water. Statement shower heads are compatible with existing plumbing and easy to install.
– Phyn-powered H2Wise-branded intelligent water monitoring systems monitor and track total household water consumption, warn users of leaks and provide frost warnings. H2Wise+ has a remote shut-off feature in the event of a catastrophic leak. In the second quarter of 2023, a new intelligent feature will be introduced that detects when pipes begin to freeze and instructs a KOHLER Konnect-branded water device to turn off pressure momentarily, minimizing potential damage from frozen pipes.
– The intelligent Eir toilet offers practical functions such as seat heating, user-friendly cleaning, automatic opening and closing of the lid, double flush and intelligent automatic flushing functions that comply with WPA’s WaterSense criteria. The slim design and the many different finish options expand Kohler’s range of smart toilets.
– Sprig is Kohler’s new lifestyle brand consisting of elegant shower infusion systems with natural shower infusion pads, versatile body and fabric sprays and high-quality bath bombs that offer a relaxing escape from everyday life with aromatherapy. Sprig infusion systems can easily be attached to an existing shower to infuse the water with aromatherapy, making it easier for people to transform a daily routine into a moment of calm and enhanced well-being.
– The Alo tile by ANN SACKS, a Kohler company, is made from 50-70 percent recycled glass from discarded TV and computer screens. It will also be presented at CES.
A 2023 CES Innovation Award winner, the Kohler-Bad Stillness Infinity Experience will make its on-site debut this year, allowing visitors to smell, hear and feel the intelligent bathing experience that transforms the bathroom into a sanctuary of relaxation and well-being.
Kohler introduces remote diagnostics with the KOHLER Konnect mobile app to provide the highest level of customer support for troubleshooting products that connect to the Kohler Konnect mobile app. It provides instant feedback on the status of devices, step-by-step instructions for diagnosing and solving problems, and the ability to port data and connect people directly to a customer service representative for personalized support. Remote diagnostics are available now for the Anthem intelligent shower and PerfectFill intelligent shower spout – winner of a 2022 CES Innovation Award – and will be an option for future products that support KOHLER Konnect.
To learn more, please visit KOHLER’s CES press kit.
Information about Kohler Co.
Kohler Co. was founded in 1873 and is headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin. It is one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in America, consisting of more than 40,000 affiliates. With more than 50 manufacturing sites worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of kitchen and bath products, luxury cabinetry, tile and lighting, motors, generators and clean energy solutions. Kohler also owns/operates two five-star properties – a hospitality facility and a golf course – in Kohler, Wisconsin and St. Andrews, Scotland. Kohler’s Whistling Straits Golf Course hosted the 43rd Ryder Cup in 2021. The company also develops solutions to pressing problems, such as bringing clean water and sanitation to underserved communities around the world and improving the quality of life for current and future generations. Visit kohlercompany.com for more information.
Believing in Better – Believing in Better: a better planet, better society, a better life
Believing in Better is Kohler’s strategy for sustainability and social impact, and is based on the company’s operating philosophy that its best can always be better – for the planet, for people, for communities and for the company. Believing in Better has three pillars: a better planet, better society and better life. Through each of these pillars, Kohler works to create products and programs that matter not only to his company, but also to the communities it serves and the lives of the people who use its products.
Stephen Maliszewski Jillian Rosone
Logo – http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/619434/Kohler_Logo.jpg
See original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kohler-demonstrates-its-leadership-in-the-kitchen-and-bathroom-category-at-ces-2023-with-new- intelligent- innovations-and-designs-to-improve-well-being-at-home-301712354.html
Original content from: Kohler Co., transmitted by news aktuell
Original message: https://www.presseportal.ch/de/pm/100012433/100900719