As a senior account manager, you lead ongoing projects. You have a good sense of when to give the team the necessary drive or calm down the game to achieve the best possible result. In an advisory role, you build the connection to our customers, which benefits everyone involved. Of course, delegation is part of your job. You make decisions by putting the customer’s eyes on, but also be brave enough to represent your team’s opinion. You understand customer needs and can meet them based on your expertise. Therefore, you are also responsible for our most important accounts. Would you like a job where you can show off your all-round qualities as a humorous communication expert? Go for it.
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
- You independently manage and coordinate projects within social media and digital brand communication
- You structure your projects internally and keep an overview at all times
- You are the contact person for your customers and ensure a trusting customer relationship
- You are responsible for timings and deadlines, keep an eye on costs and undertake project management
- You are the contact person for external service providers, negotiate with them and integrate them into the projects
- You guide juniors, working students and trainees and pass on knowledge
WHAT TO BRING
- 4-5 years of work experience as a project/account manager in agencies (advertising, digital, media)
- Completed studies with a focus on media/communication/marketing
- Negotiation skills and confident behavior both internally and externally
- Desire to control and structure creative people
- You are a team player, resistant to stress and appear confident even in difficult situations
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- You enjoy working with juniors and see them as an enrichment for your work
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
Work is where the heart is: We work flexibly. This means that we trust that everyone can develop best where the heart is. You know best what framework you need for your thoughts. Do you live in Düsseldorf and work in Berlin? do it! Take advantage of all the opportunities, whether it is one month a year from abroad, regularly in the home office or every day in the office in Kreuzberg – you decide!
Pressure refueling: We train you further with buddy sessions (trend and channel deep dives), individual training programs, internal and external workshops and our weekly buddy buzz. Knowledge transfer is our top priority.
Wolt, benefitsy and co.: With our benefits partners, your team lunch is on us once a week, take advantage of numerous discounts via company benefits and take advantage of the benefits offer. On top of that, a little surprise awaits you every month wrapped as a feel-good package. As usual there are free drinks, fresh fruit and snacks in the office, we also organize regular Buddybeers and your dog is welcome in the office too!
We are friends: Exchange ideas in communities about the interests of your choice, regardless of work context, and bring yourself and your ideas to the agency. Each and every one of us makes Buddy in the Buddybrand!
Buddybrand is a digital creative agency from Berlin. We are experts in a generation that is always on. With the goal of being creatively inspiring every day, our (over) 90 comrades step forward boldly every day, peeking around corners, looking for the edges and sharing their talents and experiences to grow together – as teams and with our clients. The list of our clients whets the appetite (Toffifee, Lachgummi, Red Bull, Dr. Oetker, Maggi), drives the energy and mobility transition (Deutsche Bahn, Yello), keeps you fit (FitX), tells you exciting stories (Audible) ) and provides excitement in your free time (Jochen Schweizer). More about us: http://buddybrand.com/jobs