Koinal, the popular crypto trading platform from global financial services firm SG Veteris, has partnered with Apple to make investing in cryptocurrency even easier. The company, which already accepts credit and debit card payments as well as bank transfers, is now one of the few providers to allow cryptocurrency purchases with Apple Pay, giving customers even more choice.
Koinal customers can use Apple Pay to purchase cryptocurrencies through the company’s website using the Safari web browser, and it will be available through the iOS app on iPhones or other iOS-supported devices. Unlike other providers who charge more for Apple Pay purchases, Koinal does not charge extra.
Users can get started by visiting www.koinal.io or downloading the Koinal app from the App Store. Additionally, currently they can take advantage of a special promotion and get 10 USDT free for their first trade if they complete and pass the KYC verification process. You can start trading with as little as $20 as Koinal has also lowered its minimum requirements.
Anil Oncu, CEO of SG Veteris, commented: “Buying cryptocurrencies can be a scary process for new investors. But we want it for those who are interested in crypto investing while prices are still low, as well as those who are willing to invest or top up balance when the market recovers as easily as possible. Apple Pay is a very popular and well-known app that offers another option to buy cryptocurrencies quickly, hassle-free and secure.”
Koinal has also been enhanced with a number of new features to improve functionality and help customers around the globe easily manage their coins in one place. Its revamped design offers one of the smoothest, most user-friendly experiences on the market and now acts as a one-stop shop offering a wide range of options for users:
- Secure storage and safekeeping of crypto assets once they are theirs currency balance buy and manage via Koinal
- Sell cryptocurrencies and exchange coins for fiat
- Withdraw cryptocurrencies and send them to another address
- Cryptocurrency deposit and transfer from other wallets
- Buy cryptocurrencies with fiat (via credit/debit card, bank transfer or Apple Pay)
Koinal is a reliable, well-established platform with a long track record of allowing customers to make instant real-time transactions and accepting most cards in over 150 countries.
Anil added: “Our market-leading customer service team makes Koinal especially popular with new and novice investors, as they have access to 24/7 support that responds quickly and is by their side throughout the process. The above In addition, we take security very seriously, so we have the most advanced encryption technology and one of the most advanced fraud prevention measures on the market.”
Founded in 2016, SG Veteris is a global cryptocurrency-based fintech services group headquartered in London with offices in five countries (UK, Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania and Turkey).
The company provides secure, fast and reliable cryptocurrency-based financial solutions to individuals and businesses of all sizes to make cryptocurrency access and use easy. The company’s brands include:
- Koinal: a global crypto trading platform that offers a fast, easy and secure way to instantly buy, sell, deposit or withdraw the most popular cryptocurrencies 24/7 using credit and debit cards, bank transfers and Apple Pay. (www.koinal.io)
- Bitpace: a commerce and payment gateway that provides businesses with a leading e-commerce tool to accept instant payments in various cryptocurrencies for their products and services, offering the best and best alternative to fiat payment methods. (www.bitpace.com)
- OTC Trading: a discreet, face-to-face, one-to-one OTC service for institutions and individuals looking to trade large volumes (over £100,000) of cryptocurrency, supporting 100+ coins and offering extensive coverage in 100+ countries. ( www.sgveteris.com/otc-services )