From October 18 to 19, 2022, the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center will host the Crypto Assets Conference (CAC22B).
Why should you attend the Crypto Assets Conference?
The world of digital assets is changing rapidly. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum are maturing, DeFi protocols and NFTs are growing at a fast pace, Metaverse is the latest trend, the digital euro is a hot topic, and blockchain technology has more use cases than ever. Digital assets are on the rise and their future is brighter than ever.
The 300 guests on each of the two days on site or more than 5,000 online get first-hand insight into the latest market developments, trends and research findings, complemented by valuable discussions that bring established and new market participants together in a professional context.
At one of the leading digital asset conferences in Europe, a large number of thought leaders and industry experts will come together to talk about all things crypto. Participants can therefore look forward to exciting speeches, discussions and pitches during the two days.
The agenda for the Crypto Assets Conference
DAY 1 (October 18): Bitcoin, Crypto Assets, Smart Contract Platform, DeFi, Metaverse, NFTs and Inflation
|09:00 – 09:25||WELCOME|
|09:25 – 10:55||LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN THE CRYPTO SECTOR|
|11:00 – 12:45||BITCOIN AND CRYPTOASSETS: PAVING THE WAY FOR THE NEXT ADOPTION BOOK|
|12:45 – 1:15 p.m||LUNCH BREAK|
|13:15 – 15:30||THE RISE OF CRYPTO ASSETS: ESTABLISHING A NEW ASSET CLASS IN THE CAPITAL MARKETS|
|15:35 – 18:20||DECENTRALIZED FINANCE (DEFI) AND NON-FUNGIBLE TOKENS (NFT): NEW BUSINESS MODELS IN TRADITIONAL MARKETS|
|18:25 – 19:55||WEB 3, METAVERSE AND NON-FUNGIBLE TOKEN (NFT)|
|19:55 – 20:05||TERMINATION|
|20:05 – 21:30||CRYPTO AND DRINKS|
DAY 2 (October 19): Digital securities, digital assets, digital euro, infrastructure, MiCA, custody and sustainability
|09:00 – 09:25||WELCOME|
|09:25 – 10:45||LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK AND TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE|
|10:50 – 12:55||BLOCK CHAIN; DIGITAL FINANCE AND CRYPTO – OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES IN GLOBAL COMPETITION|
|12:55 – 1:25 p.m||LUNCH BREAK|
|13:25 – 15:45||TOKENIZATION OF ASSETS, SECURITIES, DEBT, EQUITY: FROM ISSUANCE TO TRADING|
|15:50 – 17:45||DECENTRALIZED LEDGER TECHNOLOGY (DLT) IN THE FUNDS INDUSTRY|
|17:50 – 18:35||BLOCKCHAIN AS AN ENABLER FOR DIGITAL ASSETS AND NEW BUSINESS MODELS|
|18:35 – 19:20||PRESENTATION: MANAGING COMPLEXITY: OPERATING A CBDC|
The full agenda can be viewed at this link. The agenda is still being worked on before the event, so it may happen that a presentation is moved or added, e.g. The panel speakers are already noted in the file with a link to their LinkedIn profile or can be viewed on the website.
How to participate in #CAC22B
The Crypto Assets Conference offers two tickets:
- STREAMING PASS
- Streaming Day Multi Pass (Day 1 + Day 2), remote access
- Experience the conference and participate in inspiring discussions – wherever you are. Buy your streaming multi-day pass now and get access to nine hours of presentations and panel discussions on each of the two days of the event.
- We are happy to offer our readers this ticket for free under this link
- TICKET ON THE SITE
- Would you like to be a part of the Crypto Asset Conference 22B and physically attend the event? Do you want full access to all lectures and panel discussions and participate in the networking opportunities on campus?
- So get your on-site ticket for day 1, day 2 or both days now!
- On-site ticket per day: €490 excl. VAT
- Ticket on the spot Day 1+2: €780 excl. VAT