- Simple recipe tip for marble cake: This makes it super juicy
- Simple baking instructions with everything you need ingredients
- One additional ingredient low Marble cake especially airy
- There are several delicious recipes for baking with us Recipe portal
Too dry cake can have various reasons: Is the ratio between liquid and solid components in the dough not right or does the cake stay in the oven too long, he quickly loses his looseness. Just at marble cake this problem is widespread. But it doesn’t have to be: With our recipe tips and a special ingredientwhich everyone has at home, it will be The cake is particularly airy.
Easy Marble Cake Recipe: Secret Ingredient Ensures Moist Texture
It’s often that simple in life: One ingredient can solve the problem of a cake that’s too dry. Our recipe for marble cake takes advantage of this “trick”. In the end, what is probably the juiciest marble cake in the world comes out of the oven – at least if you ask us. Here are the ingredients you will need for the cake. Pay special attention to the last ingredient, it is particularly important.
Recipes for cakes and pastries
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 250 grams of softened butter
- 250 grams of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Our secret ingredient: 150 grams of yogurt
Of yogurt makes the marble cake extra juicy. Once you try this trick, you won’t want to do without it again. Tip: You can of course vary the light-dark ratio according to your taste. More unusual patterns or baked chocolate drops are also conceivable.
Marble cake recipe guide
- First of all, the form must be prepared. Grease a Bundt cake tin with butter and then dust with flour. Also preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Chop the dark chocolate into small pieces and melt it over a water bath. The melted chocolate can then be put aside.
- Put butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until creamy. Stir in the eggs one at a time. Mix flour and baking powder. Stir the flour mixture into the butter-egg mixture alternately with 100 grams of the yoghurt.
- Pour half of the batter into the Gugelhupf mold. Mix the other half of the dough with the melted chocolate, cocoa powder and the remaining yogurt. Then also put the dark dough in the mold.
- To get the typical marble pattern, poke the dough with a fork and turn it into a circle. Then smooth the surface of the dough.
- Put the cake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
More classics: The lemon cake is also one of the German classics. It’s best when it’s still really juicy and warm when it comes out of the oven. We show you two tricks with which every baking attempt will be a success, and the lemon cake will definitely be really juicy. Another secret ingredient also makes our cheesecake a special “delicacy just like grandma made it”. And did you know that there is an absolute no-go when it comes to chocolate cake? We explain it to you.
Recipes from Franconia: hearty, sweet, Franconian – delicious!
More delicious cakes and lots of recipes for baking: On our recipe portal you will find numerous recipes to bake at home.
Baking book: See No-Frills Baking
*Note: In the editorial office, we are always looking for great deals and useful products for our readers – things that inspire us and great deals that are too good to miss. The links in this article and marked with a shopping cart symbol or an asterisk are so-called affiliate links/ad links. If you click on one of these links and make a purchase, we will receive a commission from the retailer. This does not change the price for you. Our editorial reporting is fundamentally independent of the existence or amount of a commission.