At Marienhospital Stuttgart, we focus on caring for our patients. Modern high-tech medicine from people to people – you can experience that every day as a member of our team.
The Corporate Communications/Marketing department informs patients and their relatives, employees, resident doctors and the entire interested public about news from Marienhospitalet. The hospital’s website and intranet are designed and updated daily by the department’s editorial staff. The same applies to information material such as leaflets and brochures. In addition, the department publishes three of its own Marienhospital magazines four times a year, which are aimed at the target group of patients and their relatives, employees and resident doctors.
The position is filled immediately and full-time. There is the possibility of mobile work, taking operational needs into account.
That’s what you want
- You will develop in-depth content concepts, formats and channel strategies across platforms taking into account strategic communication objectives.
- In collaboration with Marienhospitalet’s departments and facilities, you will create target group-specific content for various digital communication channels and platforms.
- You create – in close collaboration with the Human Resources department – the social media and content strategy for the subjects of recruitment and employer branding, keep an eye on trends on social media and maintain digital communication channels/platforms.
- You research and write editorial content for the social media channels and also create professional video content, image posts and graphic elements for this purpose.
- You constantly evaluate the success of communication initiatives and use the results for your work.
- You support optimization and analysis of the website, taking into account SEO aspects, accessibility and user-friendliness.
It’s what makes you
- You have a degree in communication or media studies or an equivalent qualification and experience in corporate communication, ideally in press and public relations, journalism or marketing.
- You are characterized by safe handling of content management systems and have experience with corporate publishing as well as in camera work and processing of images and moving images.
- You have a high affinity and technical understanding of common social media applications.
- You have legal expertise in the areas mentioned.
- You have experience with project management and concept work and the ability to take the relevant stakeholders with you.
- Your text security enables you to present various journalistic text forms as well as user dialogues.
- You are used to working independently, making your own creative contributions and have a good sense of current trends and topics and their external influence on society, politics, business and other stakeholders.
- You are a team player with a friendly and confident demeanor.
You can expect that from Marienhospitalet
- A working environment characterized by genuine togetherness with summer parties, Christmas parties and much more
Fees (according to the guidelines of the German Caritas Association/AVR)
- 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
- continuing education and training
- Job ticket and travel allowance
- Work bike leasing
- Versatile selection of food in our canteen
- Free mineral water at work
- Employer-funded company pension scheme via ZVK (possibility of crediting contributions for persons from ÖD) and capital-building benefits
- Company day care places (unfortunately occupied at the moment)
- 1-week summer holiday care for children of employees
- Housing options: cheap rent for your start in Stuttgart
- Sports offers and activities
Apply now stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date!
Do you have any questions? With pleasure!
Mrs Uzma Losert is our HR Business Partner and looks forward to your call on 0711 6489-3115.