Axel Springer has a lot to offer as an employer: various and integrated print, mobile and online media offers, with which we reach millions of people every day. Opinion journalism. A multitude of subsidiaries under one roof. A wide range of tasks, from editor to IT specialist.
Axel Springer Corporate Solutions is the agent unit of Axel Springer SE. Started in 2011, we create innovative communication solutions for companies (including Lufthansa, BASF, HypoVereinsbank, Roland Berger and many other companies) with a strong team.
Axel Springer Corporate Solutions is the agency unit of Europe’s leading digital media group. We combine the speed and creativity of an agency with the security and innovation power of a large media company.
With ideas that move, we move our customers forward – within external and internal communication, content marketing and consultancy. We help well-known customers such as ARTE, Bosch, BASF, Lufthansa, Deichmann, Claas and many more to reach their target groups with the right content.
We believe that creative achievements require freedom – and in addition to good pay, we also offer our employees flexible work opportunities, both in terms of time and place, a family, a friendly company culture and opportunities for further development.
Become part of our team and accompany digital projects from the pitch phase to implementation in a working environment with a varied clientele
- support the head of experience design in the creative management and coordination of various projects and employees as well as freelancers
- take over development and presentation of strategies and concepts for digital platforms and content formats
- participate in the initial definition of the project’s goals and scope
- develop contemporary screen designs or UI/UX solutions and their implementation in the form of prototypes
- define and maintain style guides/ui sets and design systems
- work together with colleagues from the art department, editorial staff and project management
- present your work, both internally and externally to the client
You are a_
Graduated from a (communications or web) design course or apprenticeship and has at least five years’ experience in a relevant field
- you quickly understand complex technical facts and processes and can empathize with topics
- you have an affinity for digital media and an overview of digital trends
- You have a very good knowledge of the usual graphics and web programs (Figma, Zeplin and Adobe CC)
- you have very high aesthetic standards and a very good sense of sight
- You work independently, proactively and structured
- you have good German and English skills
- you have a sense of preparing content for user groups in an ideal way (user-centered design)
Take advantage of a_
good salary with extensive social benefits in a modern, internationally known and established media company
- Employee offers that suit you and your life situation: Whether it’s a discount on a public transport ticket or JobRad leasing, a bicycle garage (including regular bicycle service), babysitting services or two modern nurseries in the building
- a corporate culture that stands for freedom, diversity, change and openness
- above average number of holiday days, meals, drinks and healthy snacks
- Top equipment in the office and for your mobile office: Current hardware (also for private use), software and innovative office spaces give you full flexibility – wherever you work
- flexible working hours, mobile work and compatibility between work and private life
- Your personal development is important to us: We offer you a number of seminars and workshops, language courses, conferences and lectures by internal experts as well as networking events within the Axel Springer Group
- We offer you a full-time or part-time position as part of a parental leave replacement, initially limited to 31 January 2024
Questions and answers about the application process
You can find the most frequently asked questions and answers in our FAQ: career.axelspringer.com/de/faq
In order to facilitate the flow of reading, we limit ourselves to male designations in the course of the text. Nevertheless, diversity is an essential part of our company culture! We look forward to all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
You can find information about representation for the severely disabled at Axel Springer here: career.axelspringer.com/de/ksbv
The contact person for this position (REF1087A) is: Julia Lange