The five sumptuous alpaca stallions were the focus of last year’s OWV walk. The 25-day campaign is again in the children’s holiday program this year. Also present: “A special creature at Reger’s” in Böhmischbruck.
Archive image: dob
- “Fun and play around the potato festival” is the motto on Sunday 31 July from 14:00 to 17:00 at the farm “Scheidlerwonger” at Von-Löffelholz-Straße 5.
- The boys and girls have one month to capture a beautiful building, a hidden corner or a public square in the city on DIN A3. The workers are then assessed at Raiffeisenbank.
- At Vereinigte Sparkasse there is a craft competition on the topic “Where flowers bloom, the world smiles”. Craft templates can be collected from 1 August in the Savings Bank on the market square. Vohenstrauss vouchers will be raffled among the participants.
- On Monday, August 1, there is a puzzle in Evangelische Jugend. The meeting place for children aged eight and over is at 2.30 pm in the parish hall.
- Dancing like the stars or trendy sports enthusiasts can try the slackline at the gymnastics club’s offer on Tuesday 2 August. From 14.30 in the Winklergarten when the weather is good and in the Eglsee gym in bad weather.
- The CSU local chapter with Young Union and Women’s Union invites all children to the Punch and Judy show on Wednesday, August 3 to see the performance “Punch and the Donkey Benjamin”. It starts at 3 pm in the Town Hall. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the town hall.
- Hans Dorfner football school is a guest of SpVgg Vohenstrauß from 4 to 6 August. Football-mad children can experience fantastic football days in the sports centre.
- On Saturday 6 August from 13.30 to 15.30 life comes to life at the model sports airfield near Neumühle.
- The action day on Tuesday 9 August from 2.30 pm in the CSU Women’s Union in Böhmischbruck is entitled “A special creature at Reger’s”.
- The following day there is a musical city tour with the music initiative Vohenstrauß (MiVoh). Meet at the town hall at
- On Thursday 11 August from 14:30 to 15:30 a picture book cinema is planned for pre-school children in the municipal library.
- There will be a bonfire and games at the acolytes on Friday, August 12. The meeting place is at 18.00 at the Stadthalle for a walk to the Neuwirtshaus. A torchlight walk brings the children back to the starting point at 8.30 p.m.
- For SpVgg’s anniversary festival in the old town, various football activities will take place on the market square on Sunday 14 August.
- On Monday, August 15, there are pony rides and horse-drawn sleigh rides from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the association of horse lovers in the border region on the meadow below the football field in Altenstadt.
- “Summer, sun, youth club” is the motto of the youth representatives at an interactive workshop for young people from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Vohenstrau’s outdoor pool.
- The local SPD association is organizing a trip to Höllohe zoo on Tuesday 17 August.
- The sports bowling club “Rot-Weiss” and “Gut Holz” from Altenstadt are once again holding an afternoon of bowling together on Friday, August 19 from 2 p.m. at the bowling alley “TriffNix”.
- Stand-up paddling as part of the water rescue service’s anniversary celebrations is possible on Saturday 20 August from 17:00 to 18:30 in the outdoor pool. Participants must be able to swim.
- On Tuesday 23 August, cheating is on the agenda from 4 pm in the cheating club “Blau-Pfeil” in the club room in the town hall. Registration with Sonja Kramer on 0171/5692420.
- “Fit as a junior helper” is the title of the BRK emergency on Saturday 27 August from 2 pm in the Rotkreuzhaus. The rescue dog squad is also there.
- Participants can design a designer shirt at the Vohenstrauss Faschingsverein on Sunday 28 August from 1:30 p.m. in the town hall.
- The settlement community offers a farm tour on Wednesday 31 August at the Bäumler family in Obertresenfeld.
- The CSU local group invites all interested children to the kitchen of the middle school Pfalzgraf-Friedrich on Thursday 1 September with Kerstin Birkner on the topic “Become a pizza baker”.
- On Sunday, September 4, as part of the celebration of the youth group’s 50th anniversary at the fire service at the equipment house, it is again “Kids at the fire service”.
- The holiday program ends on Tuesday, September 6, under the motto “Aim, shoot, hit the mark” in the rifle club Vohenstrauß 1565. Children from the age of six can try their marksmanship with a light rifle in the rifle club.
Children’s holiday program in Vohenstrauss
- The holiday program is a series of events organized by Vohenstrauss clubs with youth work during the summer holidays.
- Youth officers Anna Balk and Hannes Gilch organize and coordinate the series of events.
- The program is also available online at www.jubevoh.de.
Click here for more articles on the topic: