Senior project manager (m / f / x)
We are looking for a professionally and personally convincing project manager (m / f / x) for a permanent full-time position as soon as possible.
We are EIGA Strategic Brand Design. We have been one of the leading design and branding agencies in Germany for more than 20 years. We believe in the inspiring power of inspiring designs and credible brands. Above all, we believe in our team. Together, we help organizations create distinctive brands and carry them into the hearts of their customers.
- As a liaison between the customer and the design team, you coordinate the internal processes in the branding team and are available to all stakeholders as a contact person.
- You manage complex projects – from idea and presentation to planning and budgeting to implementation and documentation.
- You always keep an eye on quality, timing and cost.
- Presentations and meetings in English are not an obstacle for you.
- Your enthusiasm for modern brands, design and communication and your proactive attitude help us to continuously improve our service portfolio.
- Your structured thinking and action helps us deliver clear briefings to the project participants.
You love the exchange with people in the ongoing coordination and in addition to the customers’ needs also keep an eye on the quality management for the projects.
- You enjoy introducing, mentoring and supervising team members and freelancers.
- Together with the management, you take care of the development of new business.
What do you take with you:
- A completed degree or equivalent education in the field.
- Marketing / media / communication science. At least 3 years’ work experience in a comparable position.
- You have a confident, personal and trust-building demeanor and thrive on socializing with colleagues and customers.
- Strategic thinking, strong communication skills and a structured way of working in the branding process.
- Well-founded competence in classical and / or digital media.
Experience with independent and active customer service.
Structured way of working, sense of responsibility and financial thinking.
- Experience with planning, brand management and the design process.
- Enthusiasm for business communication, trends and various topics.
- Very good English skills in writing and speaking.
- Structured, independent and targeted work in teams.
- Job satisfaction, reliability, caution and flexibility
We offer you:
- Mobile work, flexible core hours and at least 4 days home office per month by appointment.
- Extremely nice people in a fantastic team and a special work atmosphere in the heart of Hamburg’s most beautiful district.
- A permanent employment contract.
Varied tasks with German and international customers.
- Flexible childcare arrangements or bringing your four-legged friend with you.
- Individual development opportunities and training courses that you can help determine.
- A MacBook also for private use.
- Opportunities to help shape the future of our team, e.g. B. in realizing our common sustainability and business goals
- A very flat hierarchy and short distances.
- Options for salary optimization (eg HVV card) and support for company pension schemes.
- A performance-related 13th salary.
- Regular internal events with internal or external lectures or just delicious food and company.
We look forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations and any start date. Please apply exclusively to Liz Argubi via email@example.com