We are looking for a mid-level / senior designer who: is interested in taking on their own branding projects from scratch and supporting others in their creation, as well as applying and implementing existing brand designs (print and digital). In this position, the ratio between using existing CD specifications and creating new ones will be around 50/50.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a designer in an agency or in-house
- Very good knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Knowledge of After Effects, Figma / Sketch / XD is an advantage
- Layout and design strength
- skills in print production
- Eye for detail, but also sense for overall design systems
- precise, careful, structured and independent way of working
- Good to very good German language skills are essential.
- good knowledge of English is an advantage
what we offer
You want to develop further, and so do we. We support you in learning new abilities, skills and tools or in deepening your knowledge. We offer:
- Working in a team at eye level
- regular 1 to 1 conversations
- Attends conferences and design festivals such as Dutch Design Week, Brand New Conference or CXI
- book purchases
- € 500.00 budget for further education per year
- Project support from A to Z.
- transfer of responsibility
- Opportunity to help shape a design studio
- Suggested system for improvements, eg new software, process, etc.
- swap bike
- a permanent employment contract
A spacious office in the middle of Kreuzberg, but in the middle
- Directly at Engelbecken Park
- Within walking distance to Moritzplatz and SO36 with many lunch options
- Really good coffee from our Bezzera portafilter coffee machine (tea also available)
- cold drinks
- table tennis table
Our purpose: to bring people together through design.
Behind (almost) every brand are people who have created it based on a specific motivation in addition to pure profit, and who shape and lead it according to their values and their attitude. Our purpose is to reach out to the people who share these values. Therefore, we strive to visually translate the brand’s personality with our design and make it tangible in the best possible way.
Who we work for
In brand design, we work for clients from a wide range of industries, such as community, lifestyle and tech. We develop consistent and strategic looks based on the brand. Sometimes we are midwives for brand new brands, sometimes we sharpen an existing profile and give your new identity a face. Before we say yes to a project, we look at four poles that are important to us: content and design, passion and security.
What we do not do
We are willing to go the famous extra mile – if both partners are committed. We do not work for free. Therefore, we do not provide concepts or drafts as part of unpaid pitches. However, we are happy to answer questions about what we can do for you without obligation. Just talk to us!
We do not work with customers whose values we do not share. This includes companies or institutions that do not respect, disregard or deliberately harm people, animals and the environment, such as radical, unconstitutional political organizations, arms factories or factory farmers.
Mutual respect and appreciation are very important to us. This of course applies to any applicant, employee or contact person, regardless of origin, nationality, age, gender, religious affiliation, sexual identity, physical or mental limitations.
If our design signature suits you, send us your complete application documents with meaningful work samples, your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading from you.